We are always looking for good postdoc candidates to work with us in computer vision and machine learning projects. Please e-mail me your CV with the full publication list with the title [Prospective Postdoc].
Currently we do not have any funding for PhD positions. If you are interested in becoming a PhD student in my group, please see the guideline below for other funding opportunities.
We receive an overwhelming amount of emails from prospective students for PhD, MSc, MPhil. We are sorry if we have not been able to respond to your email. Here is a FAQ that may help you to find answers:
- Do you accept new students? Yes, we always look for good students. However, our group does not have any funding for studentships at the moment.
- How can I apply for a funding / scholarship? You can find a guideline here for the Informatics scholarships. Alternatively you can apply to one of the centres for doctoral training (CDT), Data Science or Robotics.
- What kind of topics can I work on my PhD? We are open to take on students for a wide range of topics in the intersection of computer vision, machine learning and deep learning (see our recent publications to get a sense of our focus).
- I have decided to apply to one of these programs and I’d like to contact you. Please e-mail the head of the group with the title [Prospective Student].
- Do you offer summer projects or internships? No, unfortunately we do not taking any summer students.
- Do you accept visiting PhD students or postdocs? Yes, we accept exceptional scholars who have strong publication record in top CV and ML conferences (CVPR, ECCV, ICCV, NIPS and ICML). If you are interested in visiting us, please send us a description of your research and your publication list.