You can also find some:
- Archives of undersea data from project cameras
- F4K Underwater Aquarium and Exhibition Hall in Second Life and Unity
- Public Deliverables (mainly reports)
- Publically Downloadable Datasets
- Background Publications
G. Nadarajan, J. Chen-Burger, R. Fisher,
"A Knowledge-Based Planner for Processing Unconstrained Underwater Videos",
Proc. IJCAI-09 Workshop on Learning Structural Knowledge From Observations,
pp 37-44, 2009.
C. Spampinato, G. Nadarajan, J. Chen-Burger, R. Fisher,
"Detecting ,tracking and counting fish in low quality unconstrained underwater videos",
Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. on Computer Vision Theory and Applications (VISAPP),
Funchal, Vol.2, pp 514-520, 2008.
C. Spampinato, D. Giordano, R. Di Salvo, Y.-H. Chen-Burger, R. B. Fisher, G. Nadarajan,
Automatic Fish Classification for Underwater Species Behavior Understanding,
Proc. ACM Int. Workshop Anal. and Retrieval of Tracked Events and Motion in Imagery Streams (ARTEMIS), pp 45-50, Florence, Italy, 2010.
Y.H. Shiau, Y.H. Chen, K.T. Tseng, J.S. Cheng, S.I. Lin, S.W. Lo, H.M. Chou,
A Real-Time High-Resolution Underwater Ecological Observation Streaming System,
Int. Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information
Science, pp. 517-521, 2010.
- Project Publications
- Project Talks and Public Presentations
- Project Public Engagement
- CWI Press release (Sept 28, 2010): New technology from Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica sheds light on biodiversity in coral
- The Intelligent Workflow in Fish4Knowledge - An EU funded project with Taiwanese Partners, presented to The Scottish Parliament Cross-Party Group on Taiwan, 13 May 2015
- Results Examples
- Interesting related web sites
- Public Source Code